Keynote and roundtables: Hybrid working 2.0 with future workplace expert and FT columnist, Camilla Cavendish
In this contentious and thought-provoking session, Camilla will challenge you to reframe your thinking on hybrid working, to consider what hybrid working 2.0 might look like and discuss in groups whether hybrid working is really working, what’s coming next and what a hybrid culture really means for the employee experience and wellbeing.
Camilla will introduce and stimulate your thinking with forward-looking issues and raise questions that need to be addressed. You can then exchange knowledge, experience, ideas and solutions in facilitated roundtable groups with other employers. Each table will be led by the discussion group leaders to ensure everyone gets maximum value from the roundtables.
- Understand emerging risks associated with hybrid working and extrapolate forward to avoid pitfalls
- Consider who will be the winners and losers from new ways of working
- The best approaches to make hybrid working successful
- How to maintain engagement with current employees and position for recruiting new talent
- Exchange peer group knowledge and explore key considerations as you plan for 2023 and beyond
This knowledge sharing element has been designed to encourage shared learning so you can prepare for what comes next. It will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to discuss with peers the challenges and opportunities that a hybrid culture presents from a reward, benefits and wellbeing perspective.