Who can attend?
The Employee Wellbeing Congress is exclusively for HR, benefits, reward and wellbeing practitioners with strategic and purchasing responsibility in organisations of 250+ UK-based staff, including REBA Members (employers).
If this is you, we can't wait to welcome you! To secure your place you'll need a six-digit code, if you haven't received this from us yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then it's time to register...
Delegate passes include the following:
- Attendance at keynotes and plenaries
- Attendance at 2 curated, round table sessions
- Attendance at your choice of streamed breakout sessions
- Access to the exhibition of 30+ providers of innovative wellbeing products and services
- Enhanced delegate experience using the brand new event app
- A full day of delicious, award-winning food (special dietary requirements catered for):
- Welcome breakfast incl. freshly-made smoothies and pastries
- Tea, coffee & mineral water (available all day)
- Morning coffee or tea and biscuits
- Lunch bento boxes with a selection of options
- Afternoon tea or coffee and cakes
All registration acceptances are at the discretion of REBA Group Ltd.
Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, and speakers and sponsors who are badge holders will be able to attend the event. Advance registration and qualification are essential (see 'who can attend?' section). We are sorry, but places are not available for non-sponsoring vendors and intermediaries.
Please find the complete event terms and conditions here.