Rest assured that measures are in place to make all our guests feel safe and comfortable including:
- Proof of your Covid-19 status required*
- Limited tickets to cap attendance
- World-class, spacious venue
- Fresh air air-conditioning
- Max 60% capacity
- Seating spaced out with 1m distancing
- Staggered entry and catering
- Contactless check in
- Digital event app
- Sanitisation stations
*IMPORTANT: Proof of your Covid-19 status is needed for entry to the Employee Wellbeing Congress 2021: We will be requesting that all attendees show proof of either double vaccination (with the second jab administered at least 14 days before the event), a negative lateral flow test (within the last 48-hours) or the presence of Covid-19 anti-bodies to gain entry into the venue. Unfortunately without this proof, participants will be turned away.
N.B. We recommend saving your NHS Covid Pass into the files on your smartphone to ensure quick and easy access when asked to show your proof at the event.