REBA is the professional networking community for reward and benefits practitioners. We aim to support you in your role by sharing experience, ideas, data and insight with you. We help members to pursue best practice, increase professionalism in the industry and prepare for upcoming changes. REBA also lobbies government on members’ behalf.
What we do:
- Run regular conferences and networking events, both face-to-face and virtually, through webinars and online platforms
- Produce benchmarking research, insight & data reports and analysis
- Deliver information that reward and benefits practitioners need to know, both online and in our daily emails
- Help with supplier shortlisting and research
- Connect the reward and benefits community through our rebaLINK peer-to-peer networking platform
Get in touch today at www.reba.global.
Picture: some of the REBA team on a hot, sunny day in 2019. From L to R: Maggie Williams, Phil Hayne, Debi O'Donovan, Jess Feeney and Dawn Lewis.