Celebrating employers with the best wellbeing benefits
Entry for the third annual REBA Employee Wellbeing Awards is now open!
These independent awards give you the opportunity to gain industry recognition for delivering excellence, celebrate the strategies that you have put in place to help individuals thrive, and come together with fellow reward and benefits professionals leading the way in employee wellbeing.
- Gain industry recognition and have the opportunity to celebrate the work that you’re doing with your reward, benefits and insurances to deliver a healthier workplace.
- Join fellow reward and benefits professionals at our exclusive afternoon of networking and peer-to-peer workshops to discuss best practice, real-world experiences, and key solutions.
- Demonstrate to your workforce and potential recruits that your organisation cares about the physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing of employees.
- Have the opportunity to be invited to speak in front of 400+ leaders at The Employee Wellbeing Congress and be published in our sought-after Employee Wellbeing Research Report.
Congratulations to 2019 winners
“Fantastic event - both the conference part and the awards ceremony” Peter Smith, Future Planning Manager, Yorkshire Building Society -Winner of the Financial Award and Mental Wellbeing (fewer than 5,000 employees) Award-
“I’m most proud that we’ve made a difference and really seen success for everything we’ve put our hearts and souls into.” Debbie Fennell, Employee Benefits & Reward Specialist, Carlsberg -Winner of Newcomer (Private Sector) Award-
“This award is really very meaningful and a great result for the team” Alison Main-Lavergne, International Benefits Leader at Wells Fargo -Winner of the Global Award-
Best Total Wellbeing Strategy
This top-level award celebrates employers that take a joined-up approach to employee benefits across physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing, have improved their wellbeing related employee benefits, demonstrate excellence across the board and have embedded health and wellbeing into their overall business strategy.
Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy
The Most Effective Development to a Wellbeing Strategy award celebrates employers that have gone beyond the first steps on their health and wellbeing journey. You will have existing wellbeing initiatives in place that are at least two to three years old and will now be building on your previous experiences to evolve and deliver your approach to employee health and wellbeing across your employee benefits and reward strategy, HR objectives and the business.
Best New Wellbeing Strategy
The Best New Wellbeing Strategy award recognises businesses that have successfully implemented the first phase(s) of a wellbeing strategy within the last two years. Tell us what you did, why you decided to launch a health or wellbeing strategy from an employee benefits, HR or business perspective, how you decided what initiatives to start with, and how you went about implementing them.
Best Global or International Wellbeing Strategy
This award will celebrate employers running successful health benefits, insurance or wellbeing strategies internationally or globally.
Best Innovation in Wellbeing Award
The winner(s) of this award will be able to demonstrate how they have successfully implemented inspirational fresh thinking, new, creative ideas, imaginative tactics or strategies that will inspire the wider employee health and wellbeing community.
Best Leadership and Culture in Wellbeing
This award celebrates employers that see employee health and wellbeing as an integral part of a positive company culture, which is championed and driven by business leadership.
Best Physical Wellbeing Strategy
This award celebrates employers that have proactively put in place a well thought through employee benefits, health insurances or wellbeing strategy to encourage and promote physical health among their employees.
Best Mental Wellbeing Strategy
This award celebrates employers that have put in place a well thought through employee benefits, insurance or wellbeing strategy to encourage and promote good mental health among their employees.
Best Overall Financial Wellbeing Strategy
This award recognises employers that have a well thought through strategy employee benefits or financial services to encourage and promote ongoing financial wellness among all of their employees.
Best Approach to Day-to-Day Financial Wellbeing
This award recognises employers who have built strategies to support employees’ day-to-day financial wellbeing. That might be in response to known challenges that the workforce is facing, or to help all employees improve their financial resilience and make their pay go further.
Best Approach to Long-term Financial Wellbeing
This award celebrates businesses that have successfully got employees thinking about their long-term financial wellbeing, particularly retirement and pensions.
Best Social Wellbeing Strategy
This award celebrates employers that recognise the importance of social relationships, building communities both at work and beyond and supporting employees’ wellbeing with a sense of belonging.
Best Approach to Wellbeing Aligned with a Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
This award celebrates companies that have thought about their employee health and wellbeing initiatives as part of their diversity & inclusion (D&I) agenda. That includes creating strategies that genuinely benefit all staff, that have opened up new opportunities for all employees, driven a more diverse workforce, created better inclusion or drawn in vulnerable groups.
Best use of Technology and Data for Wellbeing
This award recognises how employers are using technology and data to deliver better, more transparent and data-rich employee health and wellbeing strategies. That could include driving new ways of communicating and engaging, better understanding employee behaviours or tracking how benefits are being used to drive future funding.
Best Wellbeing Engagement
A wellbeing strategy is only effective if employees engage with it. This award celebrates the very best in communications, initiatives to drive up take-up rates and employers that have created tangible change in the health and wellbeing of their workforce through great levels of engagement.
Best Approach to Risk Protection and Health Insurance
This award celebrates employers that have worked with consultants, advisers, insurers and other health and wellbeing providers to make sure employees’ physical, mental, social and financial wellbeing are well protected and that employees know that they have a ‘safety net’ available to them as a part of their employee benefits.
The Employee Wellbeing Awards 2020 will also feature a Visionary Award, Vanguard Award, and the REBA Pinnacle Award. These will be chosen by the judges and the REBA advisory board, and cannot be entered.
How to enter the 2020 awards
To enter any of the 2020 categories, please follow these steps...
1. We are welcoming entries from week commencing Monday 2 September 2019.
2. Take a look at the categories and decide which best suit your organisation / your client’s organisation.
3. Download the entry template for your chosen categories to view the full entry criteria and the questions you will be asked.
4. Using the template, craft your written entries and share with colleagues for approval.
5. When you are ready, submit your final entries and supporting materials via our entry portal here
• Employers enter for free.
• REBA Associate Members can enter for free on a client’s behalf. Entry on a client's behalf for non-Associate Members is £250 per entry.
6. All entries must be submitted by Thursday 7th November 2019 at 23:59 [GMT+ 00:00]
7. Finalists will be notified in December 2019 and will receive one complimentary invitation for the Director who signs off the entry form to attend the exclusive afternoon peer-to-peer workshops and evening awards ceremony, which will be held in early 2020. Further tickets for colleagues will be available for purchase.
If you are a supplier entering on a client’s behalf, the employer organisation’s Director who signed-off the entry will be invited to the finalist workshop. You will be able to buy tickets to join them at the evening ceremony.
8. An independent jury will review all entries to choose our final winners.
9. Winners will be announced during the evening ceremony.
Please note: the Visionary Award, Vanguard Award and Pinnacle Award will be chosen by our panel of judges and cannot be entered.
If you have any questions or would like guidance with your entry, please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org