This is the essential event for top HR, reward and benefits professionals who are driving the employee wellbeing agenda within their organisation. The Employee Wellbeing Congress is a high-level event organised exclusively for practitioners with strategic and purchasing responsibility in organisations of 500+ UK-based staff. Places are not available for non-sponsoring vendors or intermediaries.
|Qualifying REBA* Members||£350.00||£499.00|
Your admission includes:
- Attendance at all keynotes and plenaries
- Attendance at up to 5 of your choice of pick n mix session
- Attendance at the exhibition of 50+ quality providers of corporate wellbeing products and services
- A hot-off-the-press printed copy of the REBA Employee Wellbeing Research 2020 in association with AXA ppp healthcare
- A full day of delicious, award-winning food available all day to all delegates (special dietary requirements catered for):
- Welcome breakfast buffet incl. freshly-made smoothies and pastries
- Tea, coffee & mineral water (available all day)
- Morning coffee or tea and biscuits
- Lunch buffet with a selection of options
- Afternoon tea or coffee and cakes
- Free wifi throughout the venue
*REBA is the Reward & Employee Benefits Association. Find out more here.