After qualifying as a doctor, Suba trained as a surgeon, working in NHS and private hospitals. Her clinical research includes molecular pathology, patient reported outcomes and subjective wellbeing.
Since joining Aviva in 2015, Suba provides clinical insight, including:
- assessing scientific evidence for new healthcare treatments
- identifying and contracting with high quality healthcare providers
- co-designing innovative healthcare propositions for unmet clinical and customer needs.
Her priority is to ensure Aviva sustainably and affordably funds healthcare offering high clinical quality and an excellent customer journey.
- Aviva’s Clinical Lead at Healthcare Purchasing Alliance, a joint venture between Aviva and Vitality
- the Lead of the Health Faculty at Quantum
- Aviva’s global data science practice
- a non-executive director at Healthwatch Hampshire.
She lives in Hampshire with her husband and two children, and enjoys crafting with her kids, reading anything and everything, and binge-watching Netflix.